The Industrious platform is in private beta currently. While you won’t be able to create your own account automatically, you can get a feel for what the Industrious platform could do for your business.
Automatically Curated feed of relevant content [click here]
A content feed similar to this, will be generated for your target audience and embedded on your site with a single line of code. This feed becomes a destination page when visitors aren’t ready to purchase your product, but are interested in the insights you are sharing. Lead capture forms allow you to connect with these visitors and nurture them over time to customers.
- Notice: smart email collection that changes based on how cold/warm user in the funnel
- Notice: when viewing an article another type of email collection is being used
- Notice: as behavior changes over time, content recommendation and email collection techniques change
Automatic Social media distribution with relevant #tags [click here]
As part of the service, we automatically distribute the content from the feed across all your social pages (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, G+ and more), bringing your social profiles to life, generating new followers and driving relevant traffic towards your website.
- Notice: amount of tweets per day, and the automatic hashtags being generated. This creates a following based on your consistent output of relevant content for potential customers
- Notice: when you click through on the article links, we use intelligent calls-to-action on 3rd party content to generate brand value for you and drive relevant traffic onto your site
Weekly Analytics Report [click here]
These are the Industrious content feed’s stats from last week. We will deliver to you, weekly insights on the performance of your newsfeed and website, so you have a better understanding of your audience (who visited, what channels, what content and keywords did they respond to, etc)
- Notice: Performance Funnel
- Notice: Twitter growth activities
- Notice: Popular pages
Check out the product walk-through from the Industrious CTO, Mohamed.